Monday, May 21, 2007

Reading what's on the "New" shelf

Does anyone read James Patterson? I have read almost all of his books and I still don't know how I feel about him as an author. They read quickly, so that is one big reason that I keep reading him. But, of all he has written, there is one of his books that has stuck with me... Judge and Jury. It was typical of his books until the end. Then I hated the end. Everytime I see someone check this book out I want to say to them, please let me know what you think about the end. It would make for a good book discussion. I don't want to give anything away, so I am not saying much here. But, if anyone has read it and has a thought I would be interested in hearing it.

Other thoughts on the books on the New shelf...

Hide by Lisa Gardner - good read, I love Lisa Gardner

I Heard that Song before by Mary Higgins Clark - Not even good by MHC standards

Whitethorn Woods by Maeve Binchy - Not very memorable which is unusual for MB.

Thought this might be helpful if anyone asks if you have heard anything about these books.

Mary